- Rooting the phone will void its warranty. So you may have to install the stock firmware to get back your warranty.
- Make a backup of all the important data in your phone including contacts, messages and important applications.
- Make sure that your phone has more than 50% of battery.
- Install all the required Samsung USB drivers required to connect your mobile with PC. I would suggest you to install KIES in your PC which will automatically install all the required drivers.
- Lastly don’t forget to enable USB debugging option in your phone. For enabling it, go to: Settings > Applications > Development > USB Debugging
- Download cwm + root package here Has all required files in it
- Requires Samsung Kies (or Install from here) (For Flash Drivers) + adb interface drivers
- Put your device in Download Mode: Power off , press and keep
Volume Down + Home + Power, when screen turns on leave power button. It will show Press up to continue. Press up to enter download mode.
- Run 1_Odin.exe, select the cwm.tar package as PDA, Press Start and wait for phone to reboot.
(You will see large yellow column in odin if you had connected your phone in download mode. When your had successfully flashed, it will change to green, red means an error, try again.)
- After Reboot, Power off your mobile, Enter recovery mode by pressing
Volume UP + Volume Down + Home + Power , Release Power button after you see the screen on.
- Run 2_Runme.bat (As Administrator, and turn off antivirus before or it will not work.)
- f it dont shows any error you are rooted. (Restart your phone)
- First Download unroot.zip click here download
- paste unroot.zip to root directory of your sd card
- Now Switch off Your Phone
- For entering into recovery mode, press the Volume Up button, Menu button (center button) and Power key all together simultaneously.
- Once you have booted into recovery mode, choose the option “install zip from SD card” and choose the file that we copied in SD card above. You can use volume key to navigate through the available options.
- Confirm the installation by pressing yes and wait until the process completes.
- select reboot phone